Below are advise from Casio manual and their website, follow it to make sure the watch will keep in good condition
* Do not use your watch for scuba diving or other types of diving that requires air tanks
* Even if a watch is water resistant, note the usage precautions described below. Such types of use reduce water resistance performance and can cause fogging of the glass.
- Do not operate the crown or buttons while your watch is submersed in water or wet.
- Avoid wearing your watch while in the bath / Shower.
- Do not wear your watch while in a heated swimming pool, sauna, or any other high temperature / high humidity environment
- Do not wear your watch while washing your hands or face, while doing housework, or while perform any other task that involved soaps or detergents
- After submersion in seawater, use plain water to rinse all salt and dirt from your watch.
For more information